2011 Dixie Chopper 3356 Xcaliber 4x4 Mower
The world's first compressed natural gas-fueled (CNG) mower, the Eco-Eagle is powered by a 990cc Dixie Chopper engine. Built on an Xcaliber frame, the revolutionary Eco-Eagle features a 66-inch deck that delivers the unrivaled Xcaliber quality of cut. The unit fueled by two CNG tanks designed to last up to four hours each (depending upon amount of fuel and psi).
Engine Oil Accumulator
Allows extra oil to be funneled from the system into the engine for adequate lubrication when accessing inclines.
LIFETIME on Frame Materials and Workmanship
LIFETIME on Stainless Steel Against Rust
LIFETIME Front Caster Bearing
LIFETIME on Front Forks (Against Breakage)
LIFETIME Against Pump Thrust Bearing Failure
LIFETIME Steering Linkages and Levers (Against Breakage)
LIFETIME Engine Valve Seats
3-Year Deck Spindle Hub
3-Year Bumper-to-Bumper (First 2 years parts & labor - 3 year parts only)
- Seating: Deluxe
- Electric Deck Lift: Standard
- Steering Dampeners: Optional
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Oil Bypass Filter: Standard
- Acres Per Hour: 5 acres
- Cutting Deck Size: 56 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal.
- Engine Manufacturer: Generac
- Engine Horsepower: 33 hp
- Cutting Height: 1.5-5
- Overall Height(w/rollbar): 78 in.
- Overall Height(rollbar down): 50 in.
- Overall Width: 62 in.
- Overall Length(w/rollbar): 108 in.
- Overall Length(rollbar down): 125.5 in.
- Overall Weight: 1,725 lb.
- Displacement: 992 cc
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 33 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 56 in.